Can include any course-related task within reason. List of common duties include:
- grading tests, quizzes, homework, and class projects
- reviewing course materials with undergraduate students
- proctoring exams for undergraduate courses
- record retention for both department and faculty members
- making copies of exams, quizzes, class handouts, etc.
- participating in grading sessions for joint departmental exams
- data entry
- holding sessions for students to review exams
- organizing faculty offices and files
- helping the department with extra tasks as assigned
Graduate Assistant Application
Please complete this application. Be sure to upload your resume and include class schedule information as requested. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Reminder: students are not eligible for Graduate Assistant positions until they have completed ALL UNDERGRADUATE COURSES.
Will you be working an additional job if hired as a Graduate Assistant? Please note, you cannot work two on-campus jobs simultaneously, however, working an external job does not disqualify you from becoming a GA. By providing information about your job and work schedule, we will try to accommodate based on your availability.
I certify that all information on this form and attached resume is accurate.
Typing your name in the box below will serve as a signature.