Thank you to all the recruiting firms who purchased sponsorships this academic year! It was a rousing success. We look forward to seeing all of you at the signature events this year, and next.
Sponsorship is now closed.
- All events are in-person. Mock Interviews will feature an online video component, but the event will be in-person.
- Platinum sponsor logos will be included on the back of Survivor t-shirts given to students who make a B or better their first time taking Intermediate I. They will also be invited to the joint meeting of accounting student organizations at the beginning of each semester (Accounting Club, Beta Alpha Psi, NABA) and to help coach the Beta Alpha Psi Best Practices team in early spring. Only 4 Platinum Sponsor Packages available.
- Big 4 firms who choose MAROON, SILVER or BRONZE package will be charged additional $500
- Mid-Tier firms who choose MAROON, SILVER or BRONZE package charged additional $250.
- Participating firms will be given the opportunity to promote their events, available positions and internships through the Department of Accounting publications and social media. Extent of promotion determined by sponsorship level.
- Spring Showcases limited to 24 firms; please click the EVENTS tab above to view a full description of each of our events.
The Texas State Department of Accounting is committed to the success of our students. Becoming a sponsor of our program not only funds current and future initiatives such as scholarships, competition awards and donations, but it can also provide your firm with powerful opportunities for visibility in our department, with our students and across our campus.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Department of Accounting.