The Student Leadership Conference is a PAID 3-day volunteer event centered around developing a high school student’s sense of individuality and leadership abilities.
NABA will help facilitate workshops and creative sessions for more than 350 high school students from across Texas. These workshops will have topics ranging from mental health to effectively and appropriately expressing yourself.
This is a great event to help Texas youth from all across the state and to add volunteer service to your resume. Training, meals, and t-shirts are provided. Please fill out this application and be on the lookout for emailed instructions.
Questions can be directed to Christian Pitre at email@example.com
- Date: July 22nd- July 27th 2019
- Location: Texas State University
- Pay per hour: 10.00 per hour- 28 hours total
- 22nd- 4 hours 9-1 (training)
- 23rd 4 hours- 9-1 (training)
- 24th 4 Hours 9-1 (training)
- 25th- 4 hours Day 1 evening ropes course
- 26th 8 hours All day workshops
- 27th-4 hours Closing Day