Can include any course-related task within reason. List of common duties include:
- making copies
- grading and attending mandatory grading sessions
- dropping off/picking up tests at the testing center
- data entry
- holding office hours
- organizing faculty offices
- helping the department with extra tasks as needed
English GA main job duties include:
- grading writing assignments (with a focus on punctuation, usage, grammar, and formatting) for both undergraduate and graduate-level courses
- other duties may be adjusted accordingly to meet grading deadlines
Skills testing is possible during interview.
You will be required to attend a mandatory training session as well as complete online training in your first week of employment.
Example GA Agreement
Example GA Handbook
These requirements are only for graduate assistants employed by the Department of Accounting.
Graduate Assistant Application
Please complete this application. Be sure to upload your resume and class schedule. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
I certify that all information on this form and attached resume is accurate.
Typing your name in the box below will serve as a signature.