Override form below.
PLEASE NOTE: When considering a request, we review your degree and registration audit which includes the dates and times you attempted to register/drop during current and previous semesters.
- When does registration open?
- What can I do to have the best chances of getting into an accounting class?
- I couldn’t/didn’t register when my access period opened up. What can I do?
- I received an override, but didn’t register in the time given. Can I receive it again?
- Can I switch sections?
- I am sitting in on a closed class and there are open seats. Why can’t I register?
- Does the professor have to accommodate me if I register late?
- Who handles registration?
- I received a classification error. What does that mean?